Monday, March 10, 2014

Letter from God

My son, you are My joy, begotten with My love made in My image. You are the perfect work I created you to be, full of life and passion, powerful beyond your comprehension, adored more than your understanding can know. You are My son the heir to My throne. I filled you with grace and a far reaching love. You have passion for my ways, fire for my justice and desire for and to share my love. I made you separate, special, unique but still an image of Me. I have made you to be my warrior, a captain in my Army to fight in love and justice. You uphold the weak, right wrongs, speak truth and undo the wicked. I sculpted you from the wild things of the Earth, created you to rule over all of it’s wonders. I sculpted and wove every hair and muscle and bone. I made you with purpose for my glory to be my delight and my delight you are.
My hope for you is that you realize everything I made you to be. You are so much more than what yo see and what you feel. Do not be trapped by the things of this world. This world is temporary and the things of it fade and crumble. You are eternal made for eternity. Live in the kingdom I created you a prince of. Live not in the streets of the beggars, sinners rise out of the alleys of the dead and live in my courts as my son, follow my statutes and my servants and I will attend you, you will need for nothing. I will show you your strength, teach you my wisdom and reveal your talents and gifts. Stop running from me and I will lift you up and embrace you as my son whom you are.
I love you more than anything. You are my beloved son. My love for you runs deeper and further than any distance and pas anything you could do. I want to love you and do love you more than anything and I want you to love me with your whole heart. I am desperate for your love. I created you for it. You are my delight and joy.

I have given you a ring and a crown. I have dressed you in fine robes and armed you with the strongest armor and finest sword that you may defend against the attacks of the enemy and conquer the armies that come against us. I have a house built for you in my kingdom and set you, lifted you up to my side and proclaimed to the hosts that you are my heir, my beloved son. I have given you honor. Live honorably. You are my best. Realize what you are, see my love for you. Love yourself; love my other children and those for whom I labor to my children. Love me. Fight the good fight, the war is won. I have made you victorious and will keep nothing from you. You have more than you need, I have given you this world and life and riches beyond it. Seize them. You are more than adequate, you have what it takes. I saw to that. Walk with me, my son. 

No comments:

Post a Comment